Configuration of Akoonu Pipeline Reviews can be done through a set of Custom Metadata records installed with the package. These records are accessible to Salesforce System Administrators.
There are four Custom Metadata Types installed with the package:
- Akoonu Settings – A single record is provided to configure app wide settings and features
- Akoonu Field Configuration – A single record is provided to use fields that are different from the default configuration.
- Akoonu Standard Views – Individual records are used to customize the View menu in the main application header.
- Akoonu Review Group By Options – Individual records are used to customize the list of fields available for Grouping on the Table View
- Akoonu Custom Filters – Individual records add specific filters to be used in the app views
To Access these metadata records, go to Setup | Custom Code | Custom Metadata Types.
Note: If you do not see the desired options on the Custom Metadata page, you will need to add them to the Metadata Type’s page layout. This will be necessary as new features are added as upgrades will not modify the existing page layouts for metadata.