Putting Account-Based Marketing strategy into action requires forward-thinking, technically minded sales & marketing operations all-stars. These sales and marketing ops roles have become the right-hand person of sales and marketing leaders. And that’s why Operations now has its own (free) conference—Ops Stars.
In San Francisco Nov. 6-9?
Register for Ops-Stars and drop by our lounge throughout Dreamforce for a chance to hear amazing speakers, and meet other Operations pros.
- Golden State Warriors Assistant General Manager Kirk Lacob will explain how analytics and technology helped the team win two of the last three NBA titles
- Shasta Ventures Managing Partner Doug Pepper will discuss the growing importance of Operations from the perspective of a visionary venture capitalist
- Attend sessions including:
- Fixing Opportunity Management to Scale Account-Based Selling
- Panel discussions among Sales Ops experts
- and 12+ more sessions…
Not in San Francisco, but don’t want to miss out?
Let us know you’re interested and we’ll send you access to the recorded sessions.
Learn more about the evolution of marketing and sales operations roles.